Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nice easy weekend so far...

This morning, I woke up fairly early (9:00 AM) and got ready for the day. Mrs. K. and Julianna came by to pick up a dresser about 11:15 AM, and I talked to them for a little bit.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before -- I don't think I have actually. I've got a small acting gig. There's a new independent movie out called Royal Kill. I'm not acting in the movie -- I'm the director's butler. Last week, we met up for the first time to discuss ideas for my role as his butler. Yesterday we met up again to get more specific. Tomorrow, I'll actually be on stage with him as he goes through an interview, after a 15-minute preview of the movie.

Today, I went out and got some new dress shoes. I needed them. My boots are almost completely worn out. Aside from that, my day today was nice and easy. I did a my laundry, went to Vespers at Holy Transfiguration, and chilled out back at the apartment.

No comments: