Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Weekend and Christmas

On Christmas Eve, Alex and I made breakfast. BTW, nine eggs and about ten ounces of shredded cheddar cheese all scrambled together make an excellent breakfast -- or part of one. :)

I went to Josh and Leslie's new townhouse for Christmas Eve dinner. Josh's mother and Julianna were there, as were Leslie's family. It was fitting that I was there, as Josh's best man -- Jen, her mother, and her sister were also there (Jen was Leslie's maid of honor). They've got a nice new place. We talked for a while, had dinner, said some prayers, and then we went to Midnight Mass. I went to Old St. Mary's and sang with the schola out there, and I was in bed by 2AM.

I was going to go to Sarah H.'s family's house for brunch, but I woke up around noon, and by the time I was up and ready to go, it was almost 1:00 PM. I had to be at Aunt Carmen's for dinner at 4:00 PM, so I called and told them that I wouldn't be able to make it.

Stephenie, Kelly and their baby were there already. Aunt Carmen made an awesome dinner, and her dessert was pecan pie -- needless to say, I enjoyed it very much. We fired up Talledega Nights: The Legend Of Ricky Bobby (Uncut). It was pretty dang funny, even a second time.

After that, I had to go back, because I had to work on Tuesday (today).

No comments: