About Me

My photo

What can I say about me that isn't already online???

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bible "Truths"?

I'm going to get my Southern preacher side on here for his one...

*ahem*

I was checkin' my e-mail, and I stumbled upon one of the worst websites I have evah seen. No kiddin', it was the worst, as bad as sites that display sin. But the content wasn't pictures, oh noooo, brothers and sisters, the content was text. In this website, the author(s) tried to "prove" that the Bible showed us all that religion was wrong. Tried to PROVE it! What kinda phony-baloney maniac would try to do that?

{Anthony suddenly realizes that he is behind a podium on a soapbox waving his fist in the air, about to bring it crashing down on the podium. Problem: no one is listening.}

What am I doing up here?

{gets down from soapbox, and resumes normal conversation.}

The website is http://bible-truths.com. I give you this website purely for your amusement. It may come in handy one of these days against some "I know the secrets of the Bible and you don't" freak.

God bless you all, and keep the Faith!
Post a Comment