Monday, November 13, 2006

Sick weekend

This weekend was busy as all heck. First and foremost, I had a meeting on Saturday morning. Marc from Oklahoma flew in for it. The meeting was basically all about where the team and the company was going. I felt horrible doing this, and I didn't just give up, but I was so tired that I kept falling asleep in the meeting -- even though I overslept that morning and was late for it anyway!

That evening was the Tepeyac Family Center's gala dinner, to which Christine and I went. It wasn't a bad dinner, nor was it a bad cause. I'm just not used to spending that much money for a small meal, an auction, and listening to people tell me what a wonderful gift life is and how there is always another choice instead of abortion. Admittedly, though, the stories were getting though my icy heart...

Sunday was the second Sunday of the month, so I had triple choir duty. Josh drove me in to Christendom that morning, so I rode in with him. After Christendom's 10:00 AM Mass, I stuck around for the Select Choir practice, and then rode in to Old St. Mary's, where the Select Chorus was singing at the 5:00 PM Solemn High Mass. I sang both with the Select Chorus as well as the Schola. Following this, the choir went to Amphora's for the choir dinner.

The next morning, I rode in to work with Ken, and that was the end of the weekend...

No comments: