About Me

My photo

What can I say about me that isn't already online???

Monday, November 07, 2005

Basilica?

For all those wondering, I received word from the Basilica today about employment there, and I'm sad to report that it was in the negative. I have mixed feelings about it, but it was the decision of all involved that another person was a better fit than I. Considering how I felt about the liturgical side of it, I'm very relieved to know that my principles will not have to be compromised. But the rest of the job? I would have loved to be a part of it. However, it is not in anyone's best interests to hire a guy who will, self-admittedly, do only half the job that they will ask of him.

I informed my current workplace of this new development, and we are working towards possibly hiring me on full time here. I am continuing my job search, just in case. Why would I do that? Because you never know...
Post a Comment