Monday, December 05, 2005

This is getting ridiculous...

Guess what?

I took my Sentra back home after it got fixed up, and guess what happened to it?

Sometime in the middle of the night someone hit it. Now it's possible that someone has an unusually small bumper that sits higher other bumpers, but it looks more like a baseball bat. The area of the impact looks about that size.

Either someone does not want my car there anymore, or someone was an immature little brat and "claimed a space" in the open parking lot, and I just happened to be in "his space". I guess it could also be just a bunch of punk kids with a baseball bat who decided to get feisty and randomly hit my car, or it could be a targeted thing. I don't know. Either way, the car is marked. I don't want to be Mr. Paranoid, but you never know...

It wasn't beaten to death with a bat. It was just in one spot. There had been a dent there before, but now it's a LOT bigger.

Either way, I'm finding it harder to stay at those apartments. There's nothing wrong with the apartments themselves. It's just that someone or something does not like my car.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang man.. someone has a deathwarrant on your car. And im hoping to live in that vicinity for the next 4 years?!

Anthony Smitha said...

I live near Dulles. The college is a bit further out.

Anonymous said...

Just tell me if you need a hand if you find those guys...

Anthony Smitha said...

Don't worry, I will. :)

Kateri said...

Yeah, tell me if you need a hand with those guys;)

Anonymous said...

yeah, on second thought, call Kateri, she used to beat me up all the time. She is quite the feisty little goober.

Anthony Smitha said...

Kateri? Fiesty? I'd be scared to fight her. I'm sure that underneath all the smiles and the joyful exterior and the ideal Christmas thought (good will to men), I'm sure that she's a true Judo master. Ironic that Judo means "the gentle way"...

Anthony Smitha said...

Away from other cars? No. By "open parking lot", I meant "open for members to park in wherever they can find a spot". I don't park away from other cars just for that reason that you stated.

As for parking closer, I'd love to. We're working on that.

Kateri said...

Ah yes, McG, instill fear into my counterparts! Do you know that I work with someone from Asheville, NC? He knows Liz. Unfortunately, he is a heretic, but other than that he's nice:)

Anonymous said...

Alex, Anthony, do you consider yourselves Kateri's counterparts??????

ROFL

Anyway, who is this guy and how does he know Liz? Did he do acting with her? Why don't you email me, I can't take anymore of this public humiliation via verbal beat down you've been giving me.

Anthony Smitha said...

I'm a mercenary counterpart. I can be Kateri's counterpart in a flash.

My price? Cookies, usually...

Oh, please continue the verbal beat-down of McG here. It's fun! Well, for me, anyway... ;)