Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gym

Well, it's been a week since my last post. All that happened since then was that I finally went to the gym...

...And I'm so sore...

I stretched (which I hear is a good thing before working out), and started out with legs. After going through four leg machines, they felt like jelly. I then did arms. I made it through five machines, and died on the sixth. I was using 50% of the weight that I had done a year-and-a-half ago...

I'm such a weenie...

Let's all say it together! "You're a weenie, Smitha!" Thanks, maybe that'll motivate me to do more...

2 comments:

J. Smith said...

No, Mr. Smitha, you're no weenie. You're just out of shape - so get to work young man! Ya hear?

One two, one two, one two! Get the lead out, boy!

Anthony Smitha said...

SIR, YES, SIR!!!

{sweats in mortal fear of Justin}

{sweats in not-so-mortal fear of the gym and hurting again}

*whew!* I'm tired already...