Monday, March 12, 2007

A Few Good Men

This is a movie that is extremely high on the list of movies that you have to see. Yes, you. I don't care who you are, watch this movie. There is no sex, making it that much better. There is a lot of language, but it's a military movie -- very stereotypically military. "Swearing like a sailor." It's not as bad as it sounds, but in more heated/angry moments, you can expect some foul language.

The opening scene will scare kids, but it's essential for the movie. I had to watch it twice to make sure that I understood what happened. I still didn't, so I let the movie continue, and then it was explained.

As a side note, the more Jack Nicholson movies I watch, the more impressed I am. He has a spectacular style which is often imitated, but never duplicated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur! "A Few Good Men" is one of my favorite movies.

"You can't handle the truth!" ... or can you? :)

Take care,
- Martha H.