Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Show Boat

I actually didn't care much for this movie in the beginning, especially because people kept taking down about "one-man women" and loyalty in marriage. It seemed as though the movie would be emphasizing divorce as a good thing. I was very happy with the movie by the end, even though the ending itself it was predictable.

If you click on the title of this post, it'll take you directly to the part of the article that references this particular movie. However, if you scroll around in it, it'll show you other versions of the film, which I never knew existed. That's no surprise, considering this was my first time to see this movie...

I'd recommend it. It's a great classic. Especially when you see baby Kim. Looks just like Lizzie. {insert evil laugh here}

No comments: