Thursday, October 20, 2005

Late again...

Have you ever felt the desire to just sit down and write something--anything--but nothing comes to mind? I'm sure you have. I just want you all to know that this is what I'm going through now. No, not the now that you're experiencing now. ... The now that is now. ... No, now for me. ... FOR ME. ... Right now. ... Yes. ... No, not that now. Stay with me. Riiiiight ... now. Darn it ... I'm trying to be Mr. Ambiguous, but you won't let me. The now that is 01:35. ... And I've just wasted about a minute of your life so far. You're probably still wondering why you even bothered to look in here today. Believe me, I wish I had something better to do.

You may ask, why not sleep? I'm not tired. I could go right to sleep of I place myself horizontally upon practically any given surface. It's one of my superpowers, as those who know me can attest. So, why don't I use my superpower? I'll be using it soon enough.

Hmph. I can't think of anything spectacular to entertain you with, so I'll end with a song-and-dance routine that was invented by me.

[dons feathered derby and begins doing the cabbage patch]
Oh, the temperature's risin' but it don't bother me none, noooo!!!! Oh, the temperature's fallin' but it still don't bother me none, noooo!!!!

What kind of wonkiness was that?! I think that was one of the dumbest things to ever come out of my brain. This is why there are filters for stuff like that. Such filters include "rational thought," something I seem to be lacking. I don't know if it is a permanent thing or temporary. I'll find out soon enough.

Don't EVER expect me to actually do this little routine for you. In fact, I'd advise that you just forget about it altogether!

No comments: