Thursday, October 13, 2005

My first post

To those of you who know me, this should come as no surprise to you. I am joining the long list of bloggers, blogspot, and other various bloggy people. Why do I join now? Perhaps a certain amount of jealousy, in that people I know do not have to waste their time sending out e-mails about how their day went, or about their thoughts, but instead can post them online. If people are interested, they can always read up. If not, who cares?

What is my goal here? My goal is relatively simple: to learn to communicate my thoughts clearly. While I'm at it, if I can get you laughing, that would be a wonderful thing. I love laughing and trying to get people to laugh, whether through jokes or antics or just being dumb. (Every once in a while, I'm genuinely clever, but it's usually a mistake -- at least, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.)

In here, I plan to discuss whatever I feel like. Once I learn the way of the blogger, I will see what I can do. Hopefully, there are more options than what I think there are, or that more options will come soon. Even if not, that's OK. I don't really know how much I will be posting here anyway, considering my time is limited.

Anyway, just a brief warning to anyone who reads this post: I am not a politically correct person, nor is tact one of my strong points. If you have issues with a post, please tell me. I will apologize in a future post if I feel that an apology is necessary.


No, seriously. Let me know what you think. If it's boring you to tears, let me know, and I'll try to spice it up a bit...

God Bless you all, and I hope that I can provide some amusement to you.

No, I did not do the animation. I copied it from:
http://amor.cms.hu-berlin.de/~h0444hmf/Leisure/calvin.htm
Thank you to the owner of that website for posting this stuff. I would have loved to do that particular Calvin & Hobbes sketch, but I don't have time to make animations.

No comments: