Monday, October 17, 2005

What's happening to me?

You know, it's been so long since I've written anything in here. Oh, I miss it so!

Wait a second -- so long??? My gosh, it's only been four days! SNAP OUT OF IT, MAN!

Well, work is keeping me busy this week. I started work at 06:45, and got off about 12 hours later. I didn't even stop for lunch. At the end of the day, I e-mailed myself a file so that I could go back and work. Have I? Not at all. Am I procrastinating? No. But I will be getting up earlier than normal tomorrow to get to work earlier.

Well, speaking of getting sleep, I feel that my eyes are about to leave me... You know that feeling that says, "You'd be wise to get some shut eye"? Well, I'm usually good about responding to that particular urge. I don't really want to kill this habit late in the game. Good night to all, and hopefully I'll be more entertaining tomorrow.

God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you are bored to tears there at work, check out http://www.petermayhew.com :)

Anthony Smitha said...

Thanks, Liz. I didn't have much time the first time I accessed it, but I'll check it out later.