Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mixed day...

Just a quick blurb...

Days like today make me feel like I'm not supposed to be working where I do...

I overslept this morning, so all day I had a lot of energy, the kind where I wanted to go out and run around. Needless to say, I couldn't concentrate. All day, I tried to get into a groove where I could just work. I didn't get into this kind of groove until almost 7:30 tonight. That's just ridiculous...

On the plus side, I got home this evening and I found that what I had ordered had finally arrived (I wasn't expecting it until April). I ordered some Mitch Miller CD's and a new Choir of New College Oxford CD set. They all got in today, and I can't wait to listen to them!!!

2 comments:

J. Smith said...

I will have to hear that CD the next time I see you, buddy. Sounds like it would speak to my soul, as I find that only good choir music can.

Anthony Smitha said...

Which CD? I have eight Mitch Miller CD's and thee from the Choir of New College Oxford.

I have ripped all of my choral CD's, and bought more online. Collectly, I have 4GB's of choral music: eastern (Byzantine and Russian), western, Gregorian Chant -- it's all good. :)