Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Music!

I went to St. Andrew's today for confession. When I walked in, I heard music. My first thought was that they had a choir singing during confession times, which would be really cool! But it turns out that it was pre-recorded. It took me a minute to get used to it, but after that, I found that concentration was so much easier, focusing on my examination of conscience was easier, etc. Plus, it gave the extra benefit of helping mask any noise coming from the confessionals (and they are already quite soundproof).

I heard Improperium, the Christendom version. I forget who wrote it, but I heard it, and I couldn't help think/singing the bass line along with the music.

Anyway, that's the only significant thing that happened today. Mazeltoff!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Pre-recorded music in church!!!!! What next, power point homilites?!?!?!