About Me

My photo

What can I say about me that isn't already online???

Saturday, June 24, 2006

One late night...

...my uncle, Dad's immediate younger brother, called me up. I guess that it would actually be last night -- tonight, considering that I still haven't gone to bed yet...

After I found his hotel--which was a feat in and of itself--I went over to the bar, where he had been for some time. There we talked about Dad, about life, about religion, about him and his family, about me and my future, etc.

After the last call, we both walked outside. We got to talking very briefly about Dad. It's obvious that he loved him very much. Seeing a big man like him cry for his older brother almost brought me to tears. However, it simply wouldn't do that two men cry at the same time, so I had to withhold the tears. Maybe later...
Post a Comment