Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunday, busy Sunday

On Saturday, I worked all day until I couldn't take it anymore, and then watched Cars at 6:45PM and Over The Hedge at 9:30PM. I thoroughly enjoyed both of them, as you could tell. :)

On Sunday, I sung with Draper W. at Father Lundberg's first Mass at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Old Town Alexandria. Before Mass, we both practiced the propers over and over again, making sure that we both knew them well.

After this Mass, I went to Old St. Mary's and sung at the Solemn High Mass with the schola there.

I fired up Be Cool, and a few minutes into that, Adrienne S. returned my call from earlier. I hadn't heard from her in some time, so it was good to get caught up with her. When I was done, I watched the rest of the movie.

Aside from that, it was a slow weekend, which was great, because I have a presentation due tomorrow.

No comments: