About Me

My photo

What can I say about me that isn't already online???

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Over The Hedge

Over the Hedge was AWESOME. Hands down. This was right up there with Toy Story 1 & 2, Monsters Inc., Bug's Life, and is otherwise right now one of my favorite movies. Go ahead. Check my profile. I dare you.

Yeah, I copied that...

Anyway, it really was a great movie. I love animated flicks, and this one really walks with the great ones.

All I can say is that I loved the squirrel on caffeine. I wonder if caffeine would affect Adrienne the same way...? Justin? She's your sister. If she reads this, she'll probably scream and deny it. You, of course, being Justin, a lord in the great and all-powerful Triumvirate, know all things of this nature. Perhaps you could shed some drops of wisdom on this issue?
Post a Comment