Saturday, June 10, 2006

Over The Hedge

Over the Hedge was AWESOME. Hands down. This was right up there with Toy Story 1 & 2, Monsters Inc., Bug's Life, and is otherwise right now one of my favorite movies. Go ahead. Check my profile. I dare you.

Yeah, I copied that...

Anyway, it really was a great movie. I love animated flicks, and this one really walks with the great ones.

All I can say is that I loved the squirrel on caffeine. I wonder if caffeine would affect Adrienne the same way...? Justin? She's your sister. If she reads this, she'll probably scream and deny it. You, of course, being Justin, a lord in the great and all-powerful Triumvirate, know all things of this nature. Perhaps you could shed some drops of wisdom on this issue?

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

*Laughing super hard right now*
*Still laughing super hard right now*

Actually, I'll have you know, Anthony Smitha, that I am a coffee connissuer. So, I think that it's safe to say I'm fine with coffee. :o) And no snide remarks are allowed in reference to that last statement.

You are too much! :o) Lol!

Anonymous said...

I can just see Adrienne waking up in the morning, bouncing up and down, exclaming to all her sister's in the hall (well, at least Nikki) "Gotta go gotta go gotta go, pleeeease, gotta go."

Anthony Smitha said...

Well, I guess that if you're a connissuer of coffee, then you are quite the expert. I only know when it's strong. Strong = good. :)

Of course, there's also my neice, Jen P., one of the few people who I can also picture in the role of the squirrel. (You have seen this movie, right, Jen?)

Anonymous said...

She has, in fact, she was their original inspiration. You know the director's from TN, right?