Friday, June 30, 2006

Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi

Yeah, Mom and I watched all three of these movies back to back to back. Talk about good times...

This one is probably my favorite Star Wars movies. I used to be a sucker for the Ewoks, but they are not my selling point on this movie anymore. I still really like them, but my selling point in this is that Vader converted in the end. How cool is that? He gets to be a big bad character, scaring people, and in the end, he throws the Emperor down a plasma pit, or whatever was down there...

Han is still the man.

Oh, BTW, these three movies were the newer editions released before Episode 1 came out. I like them a lot. They are really fun, and the special effects add a lot to them. :)

1 comment:

Reepicheep said...

This is kind of weird, my mom and I just watched all six of the Star Wars movies in six days. We started with the old ones of course! I have to say, I want a pet Ewok. That would be beyond cool. Yoda is easily my favorite. He's so old and feeble looking and then he uses the Force and WATCH OUT!!!! That's Jedi's got skills.