About Me

My photo

What can I say about me that isn't already online???

Friday, June 30, 2006

Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi

Yeah, Mom and I watched all three of these movies back to back to back. Talk about good times...

This one is probably my favorite Star Wars movies. I used to be a sucker for the Ewoks, but they are not my selling point on this movie anymore. I still really like them, but my selling point in this is that Vader converted in the end. How cool is that? He gets to be a big bad character, scaring people, and in the end, he throws the Emperor down a plasma pit, or whatever was down there...

Han is still the man.

Oh, BTW, these three movies were the newer editions released before Episode 1 came out. I like them a lot. They are really fun, and the special effects add a lot to them. :)
Post a Comment