Tuesday, August 01, 2006

John Tucker Must Die

This little teeny-bopper movie actually wasn't that bad. It was, in my opinion, extremely humorous, except some people I know would call a lot of the humor in it "inappropriate". In spite of that little fact, it's a hilarious movie. The guy who played Jogn Tucker is a very good actor. The bitter girls are also acted well. I think that since John Tucker is a lot like me (in his popularity, in his studliness, in his ability to impress all the ladies like there is no tomorrow, in the fact that I'm lying my big blue pahookie off right now about these similarities), I actually began to feel sorry for him. Not that he didn't deserve it -- I think he deserved everything that he got.

However, the fact that he was able to play off everything made me like his character that much more. Along the same lines, I also like the main girl who knew that she was going too far and eventually backed off, even though by that point it was too late.

I'd recommend this movie to people who enjoy teeny-bopper movies. If you're not sure, give this movie a shot, anyway. You might be surprised...

9 comments:

Reepicheep said...

I've been trying to decide if I should go to that movie. I guess I will. Or would it be a better one to rent? I want to go see Chorus again in theatres & don't have too much monies to give theatres. Hmmm. . . The delema.

Oh, the cd's great. Meg is weirded out, but I like it!

Anonymous said...

Yo! I wondered about that movie. Anyway, give me a shout sometime. I'd love to talk.

Anthony Smitha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anthony Smitha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anthony Smitha said...

To White Phantom: It's a fun movie either way. I may add it to my collection, but we'll see. Renting is definitely all right.

To Keyholder: Here's a shout. Let's talk.

Anthony Smitha said...

I'm not sure what to suggest, but there are other ways of contacting me. If you check out my profile, there are two other options: AIM and e-mail...

Anthony Smitha said...

Depending upon how you've got your e-mail set up, you may not be able to just cick "e-mail" and get me. My e-mail address (which I know works, because it's my primary e-mail address) is phantom.seraphim@gmail.com. Try just copying and pasting that into your e-mail program, or your webmail e-mail page...

Reepicheep said...

Wow, Smitha, you're tough to get ahold of!

Anthony Smitha said...

Amen to that...