Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nothing much here...

Work is really, really busy now. I've been working on reports for the better part of a month, and I'm still not done...

I got one of my deadlines pushed back a couple days. That's awesome for me, because it gave me some more breathing room...

I called home last night and talked to Mom for a few minutes. Everything's OK for now over there, so my plans to go home for Easter are still a go...

Sarah H. pointed out the fact that I promised Christine C. that I would sing at a wedding on the Saturday after Easter. You now what I had to say about that? "I did it again. I double-booked myself..." Well, I didn't say exactly that, but what I said conveyed that...

1 comment:

J. Smith said...

Mr. Smitha, a man-about-town such as yourself cannot help but double-book himself once in a while. Not only is it inevitable for the fashionable bachelor, it is often an excellent way to increase one's popularity. The bachelor who finds himself sporadically over-booked will find his mailbox ever fuller of invitations to one gala after another! Everyone will be vying for your attention now, Mr. Smitha - well done, old chap!

Okay, I guess some people might also find it rude and forgetful. *chuckle* Tough luck, old bean, what?