Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bragging rights

I'm now an uncle of 4. My twin sister just had her third child. Her baby girl is named Mary Clare, and she's 8 lb, 4 oz, and 20.5" long. Photos to follow...

The baby will be baptized on Sunday. Understandably so. Gotta expel the demons before the child gets too used to them. Maybe the terrible twos will be full of the child saying things like her Uncle Anthony said when he was two, "No, Mother, I insist. I'll do the dishes and vacuum," and, "Father, please relax yourself while I mow the grass. Would you like a beer?"

Feel free to pass this message on to anyone and everyone. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so super cool. It is going to be a while before I am an aunt, at least 9 years. Preferably more. Not that I don't want to be an aunt. That would rock. It's just freaky thinking of brother 1 with a kid. . . .

So. Congratulations again!

Like the facelift on the blog.

Anonymous said...

w00t! hurray for #4! she's beautiful(Liz sent me pics via e-mail) btw lov ya Anthony, but you said no such thing lol *muah* talk to you later